Singing Bowls are one of the ancient Tibetan meditation tools. The vibrations of the singing bowls have the same wavelength found in the brainwaves that produce feelings of relaxation. The pure sounds produced when the wooden rim is rubbed by the mallet is said to put the brain at rest. To Play Singing Bowl-place the singing bowl on your palm and make less contact with your skin as possible, let the bowl sit freely. Gently go around the wooden rim on around outside of the singing bowl around the edge, keep little pressure on stick while going around the bowl.
- Perfect as a gift
- Hand Made with colorful matching protective pouch!
- 79% copper, 20% tin, 1% iron.
- Beautifully designed (and toned) singing bowl, bowl cushion, carved wooden. Made in Nepal
- Approx Size (Diameter 10 cm x 7 cm High).
- Note: Product can be slightly different from photo.
- Cushion & wooden Stick included.To protect singing bowl form damage we provide free colorful case.
|Item Weight||558 g|
|Package Dimensions||13 x 13 x 7 cm|