Prayer wheels have a long history within the Tibetan Buddhist and Bon traditions. Traditionally they contain rolls of paper hand printed with mantras. Spinning a prayer wheel with pure intention is thought to increase compassion, purify negativity, remove barriers to enlightenment and brings benefit to all beings within the six realms. They are spun clockwise in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition and counter-clockwise in the Bon tradition. To protect spinning wheel from damage we provide free colorful case.
- Material- Copper and Wooden Handle
- Approx Height - 25 cm , Drum Height - 7 cm
- Contain Rolls of Paper Hand Printed with 10 million Mantras Inside The Wheel.
- Each Wheel is Embossed with 6 Buddha. Lightweight and easy to use, with silent action.
- To protect spinning wheel from damage we provide free colorful case.