Dream catchers are a Native American tradition which derives from their beliefs that both good and bad dreams fill the night air. By hanging a dream catcher near your bed, the bad dreams are caught in the web and perish with the first light of the new day. The good dreams however, know how to pass through and slide down the soft feathers to the sleeping person in the room.The dream catcher may also include sacred items such as certain feathers or beads.Multicolored dream catcher with loop for hanging.Made with natural dyed feathers.It is a lovely and interesting addition to your home decor, be it in the bedroom, living room, hall or conservatory.
- Handmade Dream catcher Helps To Create a Peaceful Sleep Atmosphere.
- Carefully chosen feathers, Eco-friendly and non-toxic.
- Perfect for gift and decoration
- Diameter of Circle 21 cm , Bells 3 cm
- Please Note: This is a handmade product so slight variation may occur.