Singing Bowls are one of the ancient Tibetan MEDITATION tools. The vibrations of the singing bowls have the same wavelength found in the brainwaves that produce feelings of RELAXATION. The pure sounds produced when the wooden rim is rubbed by the mallet is said to put the brain at rest. Ideal for MINDFULNESS meditation exercises.TO PLAY Singing Bowl - Place the singing bowl on your palm and make less contact with your skin as possible, let the bowl sit freely. Gently go around the wooden rim on around outside of the singing bowl around the edge, keep little pressure on stick while going around the bowl. The bowls are handmade in NEPAL and are made of PANCHALOGA: literally translated from Sanskrit as Five Metals. The metal alloys contain copper, tin, zinc, iron and other metals. These bowls are handmade and etched, therefore the bowl you receive may not be identical to the one pictured on the product picture
- Perfect as a gift. Approx Size (Diameter 12 cm x 8 cm high)
- The metal alloys contain copper, tin, zinc, iron and other metals.
- Ideal for MINDFULNESS meditation exercises.
- Note: Product can be slightly different from photo.
- Cushion & wooden Stick included.To protect singing bowl from damage we provide free colorful case.